Application deadline: June 30
CPABC members in financial need who have been accepted into a Master’s degree in Business Administration or other fields of study related to accounting. To be eligible to receive this bursary, enrollment must be at a recognized university and applicants must demonstrate financial need and the intent to teach in academia. The CPABC Master’s Degree Bursary is worth up to $2,500.
To apply, please submit these documents by following submission instructions noted in the application form:
- the completed application form;
- a transcript of marks of an undergraduate degree or professional certification;
- evidence of acceptance into the Master’s degree program;
- a letter of academic reference; and
- a cover letter explaining the reasons for requesting financial assistance.