- Notice of Meeting PDF
- The Membership
- Chair’s Report PDF
- Treasurer’s Report (Financial Statements as of March 31, 2023) PDF
- Notice of Motions PDF
- Minutes of the 7th CPABC AGM of June 22, 2022 PDF
- Appointment of Auditors – 2023/2024
- Amendments to the Bylaws and Code of Professional Conduct PDF
- Board of Directors Election 2023 thru 2024
- Other Business
Meeting material, including instructions for electronic voting, will be available on the Organization’s website at www.bccpa.ca on or before May 31, 2023. Voting will be done electronically and the results will be presented to the membership at the 8th Annual General Meeting of the Organization of Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia. Polls close at 5:00 p.m. on June 14, 2023.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you may request that a meeting package be mailed to you by contacting the Organization office at 604-872-7222 or 1-800-663-2677 (toll free in BC).
Voting procedures require that an accurate nominal roll be taken of all members in attendance at the AGM. Members attending the meeting are asked to pre-register.
Lori Mathison, FCPA, FCGA, LLB, BCL
President & CEO
May 25, 2023