CPA Canada has authored an article to assist members in preparing for Canadian Standard on Related Services (CSRS) 4200 – Compilation Engagements.
This article provides suggested steps that practitioners can take as they implement the standard including:
- Free guidance materials including news articles, briefings, alerts, webinars and implementation tool;
- How the standard may impact your current engagements covering planning, acceptance/discontinuance considerations, scope of services, basis of accounting, work effort and documentation, and reporting;
- What you may want to discuss with clients in anticipation of implementing this standard;
- Other considerations; and
- Links to other support materials.
You can find this article on the CPA Canada website: Preparing for the new standard on compilation engagements