The RSD Chapter invites you to join fellow CPA members/students in volunteering at the 90th annual Richmond Christmas Fund.
Richmond Cares Richmond Gives (RCRG) are looking for volunteer toy sorters to help with their 90th annual Richmond Christmas Fund.
The program relies almost entirely on donations, and every year, the Christmas Fund provides over 600 children with toys, books, and sports equipment.
Volunteers will help with the various tasks such as:
• Keeping track of toy donations
• Sorting toys based on categories and sorting into designated staging spaces
• Ensuring donated toys that are put out for distribution are child-appropriate
• Organizing books according to age group
• Packing up and preparing remaining toys for storage following distribution after registration is complete
• Promoting and participating in a welcoming and friendly environment for team members
Shifts to choose from:
- Wednesday, December 14, 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Thursday, December 15, 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday, December 16, 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Monday, December 19, 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, December 20, 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-5:00pm
Location: Richmond Cares, Richmond Gives, 190 - 7000 Minoru Blvd., Richmond, BC V6Y 3Z5
Spaces are very limited. Register here now.