Becoming a CPA – The Essentials
Starting in May 2021, CPABC’s Student Recruitment team will host a limited series of short 30-minute webinars aiming to explain the small, yet essential details of the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) and answer related questions from the audience. Each webinar focuses on a specific topic, such as program fees, application steps, program timeline and deadlines, and more.
Click links below to watch recordings of past webinars.
- May 20, 2021 – Money Matters: CPA PEP program cost, fee structure and financing options
- June 24, 2021 – How to Apply: Application steps for the CPA PEP
- July 22, 2021 – CPA Preparatory Courses vs. PEP Modules: What are the key differences?
- August 17, 2021 - Application Deadlines Before Entering PEP: Overview of timeline and important deadlines
- September 21, 2021 – Timelines and Deadlines after Entering PEP: Important academic and practical experience dates to be aware of after entering PEP