CPABC Career Site
Students, the CPABC Careers Site, careers.bccpa.ca, is the exclusive online career search tool for the Chartered Professional Accountants of BC (CPABC).
The CPABC Careers Site matches the staffing needs of employers to the talents and experience of CPABC’s designated members, students and candidates. Employers post career opportunities to the site and all designated members, students and candidates have access to view and apply to the postings. At the same time, designated members, students and candidates can post their profiles and resumés to the CPABC Careers Site for employers to view. With the CPABC Careers Site, you can:
- Search & apply to job postings
- Build an online profile & post your resumé for employers to view
- Search for jobs confidentially using the CPABC Careers Site confidentiality features
- Receive e-mail notifications whenever jobs that meet your ideal criteria get posted to the site
- Save job postings to a job folder to view when it is more convenient to you
- Track job postings that you have applied to in your application history
- Apply to jobs using a resumé stored on your computer, Dropbox or build one using your LinkedIn profile
- Browse and apply to jobs on the go with the CPABC Careers Site’s mobile optimization features
Visit the Careers area of our site to learn more.