Share with your clients this free 20 Questions Directors Should Ask About Cybersecurity. It's designed to give directors a better understanding of their role in overseeing evolving cybersecurity risks and the questions they should be asking of management.
- what to look for in a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy;
- how management identifies, assesses, prioritizes and reports on cybersecurity risk;
- how management defines and locates the most valuable digital and physical assets that could be compromised by a cybersecurity attack;
- how to manage third-party cybersecurity risks; and
- how well the organization is equipped to respond to and recover from a cybersecurity breach.
20 Questions Directors Should Ask About Cybersecurity