Credit Counselling Society can help the CPA members and students take control of their financial future through confidential and free credit counselling services, credit education, personal budgeting workshops and debt management solutions. Their professional, highly-trained counsellors will work with members and students to develop a budget that fits their lifestyle and helps them manage their monthly payments. For more information, visit NoMoreDebts.org. Established in 1996, the Credit Counselling Society is a licensed and bonded non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals and families resolve their debt and money problems and get back in control of their finances. To learn more or speak with a Counsellor call 1.888.527.8999 or email info@NoMoreDebts.org.
Scott Hannah, CEO Credit Counselling Society speaking at the 2016 Money Conference.
The CPA Canada Member Savings program provides exclusive savings on a variety of national brand name products and services to members and students.
- MEDCAN Clinic – up to 23 per cent off the Annual Health Assessment and the Year-Round Care retail rates.
Visit CPA Canada to find out more about this program.
If you have not received your member number or require assistance in creating profiles to access the CPA Canada services outlined, contact 1.800.268.3793 or email@example.com.
All members, candidates, and students, along with their immediate family members, may access confidential help through Lifeworks Member Assistance Program (MAP). These services are paid by CPABC.
The MAP can help you:
- Strengthen relationships and improve communication
- Deal with stress, anxiety and depression
- Resolve personal and emotional difficulties
- Address marital and relationship issues
- Understand grief and bereavement
- Find solutions for work-related concerns
- Work towards life goals
- Cope with isolation and loneliness
- Get legal advice
- Receive financial guidance
- Address alcohol and drug misuse
- Access crisis and trauma support
We want our members, candidates and students to benefit from these services.
Remember that there is no charge for these short-term services and your privacy is respected at all times. If longer term support or specialized assistance is required, you will be referred to a community resource that is affordable to you.
Access your Member Assistance Program (24/7/365) by phone, web or mobile app
- Toll Free: 1.844.880.9142
- Web: login.lifeworks.com
- App: Download the free Lifeworks app on Android or iOS from Google Play or the App Store – simply search for “LifeWorks”
- Username: bccpa / Password: Lifeworks