Consider joining the Richmond/South Delta Chapter as a volunteer board member! Expand your professional network and build relationships with CPA peers. Grow skills in leadership, planning and communication. Make a difference in our community.
The Richmond/South Delta Chapter relies on the volunteer efforts of members like you to deliver events in our community. Our chapter consists of volunteer board members that organize local events that provide CPA members, students, and candidates with local social and professional networking opportunities and student and community support.
Volunteers are needed to assist with organizing:
- Social events;
- Professional networking events;
- Student support and mentorship events;
- Community involvement activities;
- Member recognition events;
- Communications to members, including upcoming events and volunteer opportunities; and
To get involved, please email your chapter. If you are interesting in applying for a volunteer position, include the completed volunteer form in your email to indicate your level of interest. A chapter representative will contact you regarding volunteer opportunities. (As the chapters consist of volunteers, it may take a few days to receive a response.)
Explore other volunteer opportunities in your area!
Visit the Volunteer Resource Centre to learn about volunteer opportunities, such as:
- CPA recruitment volunteering – attend local recruitment events; participate in presentations at high schools and post-secondary institutions, or judge a student case competition.
- Financial literacy volunteering – share your knowledge and expertise as a professional financial expert and help your community improve their money management skills.
Learn more about free financial literacy education or request a financial literacy session, visit https://www.bccpa.ca/finlit/