Conversation with a CPA
CPABC’s Student Recruitment team hosted a series of short 30-minute webinars featuring some of our CPA members from different sectors of the accounting field. Each speaker shared their CPA journey and answered questions from the audience about a career in accounting.
Click links below to watch the webinar recordings.
- Oct. 22, 2020 - Tsveta Anagnostos, CPA, CA, Virtual CFO, Frontier CFO Services Inc.
- Nov. 19, 2020 - Maneisha Sandhu, CPA, Tax Manager, PwC
- Jan. 19, 2021 - Albert Law, CPA, CA, Director, Fiscal Planning, Treasury Board Staff, Ministry of Finance
- Feb. 23, 2021 - Amanda Collinge, CPA, CGA, Senior Manager, Operations Performance and Rapid Response Team | Western Co-Chair, National Inclusion Council, Raymond James Ltd.
- March 30, 2021 - Robin Wong, CPA, CA, Financial & Reporting Analyst, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- April 29, 2021 - Jayson Columbus, CPA, CMA, Vice President, Finance & Administration, Northam Beverages