Conversation with a CPA
CPABC’s Student Recruitment team hosted a series of short 30-45 minute webinars featuring some of our CPA members from different sectors of the accounting field. Each speaker shared their CPA journey and answered questions from the audience about a career in accounting.
Click links below to watch the webinar recordings.
- Oct. 22, 2020 - Tsveta Anagnostos, CPA, CA, Virtual CFO, Frontier CFO Services Inc.
- Nov. 19, 2020 - Maneisha Sandhu, CPA, Tax Manager, PwC
- Jan. 19, 2021 - Albert Law, CPA, CA, Director, Fiscal Planning, Treasury Board Staff, Ministry of Finance
- Feb. 23, 2021 - Amanda Collinge, CPA, CGA, Senior Manager, Operations Performance and Rapid Response Team | Western Co-Chair, National Inclusion Council, Raymond James Ltd.
- March 30, 2021 - Robin Wong, CPA, CA, Financial & Reporting Analyst, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- April 29, 2021 - Jayson Columbus, CPA, CMA, Vice President, Finance & Administration, Northam Beverages
- May 26, 2021 - Kathryn Sensel, CPA, CMA, Associate Director of Finance, Animal Care Services, University of British Columbia
- June 28, 2021 - Bridgit Grundling, CPA, Senior Accountant, Inventory Accounting, lululemon athletica
- July 28, 2021 - Jeffery Chapman, CPA, CMA, Partner, Family Business & Wealth Advisor, Covenant Family Wealth Advisor
- August 31, 2021 - Joyce Fung, CPA, CA, Senior Financial Analyst, British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC)
- September 30, 2021 - Christine Woodington, CPA, CGA, Corporate Accountant, Coal Island Ltd.
- October 27, 2021 - Tommy Kwok, MBA, CPA, CGA, Senior Strategy Manager, Marketing, Strategy & Data Insights, TELUS
- November 24, 2021 - Janeen Sam, CPA, CA, Co-Founder, SamKabwe Consulting