September 2021 CFE Results Distribution
The September 2021 Common Final Examination (CFE) results will be released to candidates, employers, and the public on December 3, 2021. Feedback forms will be available for candidates via the National Candidate Marks Portal.
Allowing Employers Results Access
- Candidates can grant CPAWSB permission to share their registration and module/CFE examination information with their employer. To ensure privacy, the default for this feature is NOT to share this information. Click here for instructions to update the setting in My CPA portal. Please note that only changes made before 5:00 p.m. PST Fri, November 19, 2021, will be captured.
- Employers of candidates on the honour roll will be contacted between November 22 and 24, 2021, if consent has been provided by the candidate.
September 2021 CFE Results Release
On December 3, CFE results will be released to candidates, employers and the public as follows:
- 7:00 a.m. PDT: CFE results will be accessible in My CPA portal and the CPAWSB Employer Portal.
- 7:00 a.m. PDT: All candidates can phone CPAWSB Student Services at 1-866-420-2350 ext. 6005 to confirm their results and discuss next steps for appeals/registrations.
- 7:00 a.m. PDT: Feedback forms will be available for candidates via the National Candidate Marks Portal (please see information below regarding how to access the marks portal).
- 9:00 a.m. PDT: Individual provinces may release lists of candidates who are successful on all three days of the CFE, by name. Candidates who consented to having their name, work city, and province published if successful on the CFE will be included in announcements issued by provincial CPA bodies.
- 9:00 a.m. PDT: Names of candidates on the honour roll will be posted on the CPAWSB website. Candidates who achieved honour roll status will be contacted by their employer (if consent is provided) or by the provincial CPA body before the results release.
Accessing the Marks Portal: Candidates
- Information on how candidates can access their results can be found here.
- For detailed results, candidates can access this through the National Candidate Marks Portal.
- Candidates logging in for the first time should use their 7-digit CPA candidate number beginning with 4 as the username and the email address that was used to register with CPAWSB as the password. Candidates will be prompted to select a password for portal access going forward.
- For technical support with the candidate marks portal, please email cpSupport@CertificationEnterprise.com
Re-mark Requests and Performance Analysis Reports (PARs)
- Information about re-mark requests and PARs will be emailed to unsuccessful candidates on December 3 and will be available on our website on the morning of marks release.
- In addition to successfully completing the CPA PEP modules and the CFE, candidates need to complete a minimum term of relevant practical experience, including development of required competencies, to be eligible for membership with a CPA provincial body.
- For questions about practical experience requirements including reporting in PERT, contact your provincial body directly for instructions.
Applying for Membership
- After successfully completing all three days of the CFE and the practical experience requirements, candidates can apply for membership with their respective CPA provincial body. Each province publishes forms and information regarding applying for membership and convocation on their website:
Each province may have additional pre-certification requirements.