The University of British Columbia has announced the recipients of the CPA Education Foundation Awards. The following students in the UBC|Sauder School of Business received a total of $10,200 in awards:
CPA Education Foundation Awards ($1000-$2000):
- Kaleb Butt, Ashley Chana, and Derek Moo are fourth year students in the Bachelor of Commerce degree program majoring in the accounting option.
CPAEF Tom Kennedy Memorial Scholarship ($1,000):
- Ashley Lo, a fourth year student in the Accounting Co-op and International Business option.
CPAEF Desmond O’Brien Memorial Scholarship ($2,000):
- Logan Benninger, a fourth year student in the Accounting option
CPAEF Peter Stanley Scholarship ($1,200):
- Khalid Merali, a fourth year student in the Accounting option.
CPAEF William G. Rowe Memorial Scholarship ($2,000):
- Vaibhav Aggarwal, a fourth year student in the Accounting option
David Chiang CPA CA, CPABC’s vice-president member advice and programs said, “Congratulations to these amazing UBC students and I wish them good luck as they complete their studies and embark on their chosen careers.”