Event Date: Dec 1, 2021
Month of Giving: Random Act of Kindness
What better way to spend the holidays than helping your community!
During December 2021, join the CPABC Surrey/Langley/North Delta Chapter in spreading the spirit of the holidays by performing a random act of kindness. Choose the activity you would like to do to help your community and perform it at your convenience.
Below is a sample list of activities.
- Help the CPABC Burnaby/New Westminster Chapter reach their goal of raising $2,500 for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank – Donate here
- Raise funds for your favourite charity
- Plant a tree at your backyard or at a site of your choice as approved by the municipality
- Keep your favourite park clean
- Pick up garbage at the beach
- Donate clothes that you no longer wear
- Donate food to the food bank
- Donate toys to BC Children’s Hospital
- Donate blood
- Donate books to the library
- Knit some toques/blankets to donate
- Rake leaves for your neighbour for free
- Offer dog-walking services
You can choose any activity above or create your own; you can even perform a random act of kindness on a weekly basis. Please tell us on social media about your activity, and include a photo if you feel comfortable doing so. Let us know about your activity by:
- Posting a line or two about your activity on social media and/or a photo; and
- Tagging one of the social media accounts and using one or all the hashtags below.
Every week on a Monday night (Dec 6, 13, 20, 27, and Jan 3), we will pick two names randomly and they will win a prize from CPABC Surrey/Langley/North Delta Chapter. The winner will be contacted through private message on social media and will receive information on how to claim their prize.
Please use the following hashtags/social media accounts so that we can include your name in the draw.
LinkedIn @CPABC Surrey/Langley/North Delta Chapter
Facebook @CPABC Surrey/Langley/North Delta Chapter
#cpabcslnd #communityevent #randomactofkindness
We hope you have fun and spread love and cheer while helping your community!